Monday, September 8, 2008

The Break Through

Shades of Gray mimic this daunting day,
Im in a foggish haze as my thoughts transend a daze,
Orange highlights hightened glass While the twinkle of twilight proceeds to last, from the nights past...
What a moment to capture
and what a excerpt to my chapter to this morning after
I look upon the ocean and sat there and comtemplated life was fair
There was no losing this blair
For years it would be this scar I'd wear around my neck all just to earn some respect
What's the point if your just living for a check?
I'm a wasting, worrying wreck........
It is not what I am today....
It is safe to say........
I can see the sun's breaking rays..
It is ok!!

Today is a brand new new day!!

1 comment:

gina marie said...

I love this one. It starts so dark and bleak and ends in hope. Beautiful. Thanks for posting your poetry...that takes guts!