Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Anticipation

I can't explain the emotion I feel,
Your like the sweetest fruit inside of a peel,
What will you look like,
How will you act?,
Hopefully, like your Mom,
she's everything I lack.
Macie Sky or Macie Sage?
Im the proudest Dad,
I'll write that on every page!
I can't wait until you enter our lives,
It'll be the best day
since when your mom became my wife.
Waiting till the day we meet.
Till I hold your hands and wiggle your feet,
tickle your tummy and kiss on your cheeks,
until then, we'll be counting down the weeks
Macie baby, you'll make our lives complete!


Eric Vincent Martino
Copyright ©2008 Eric Vincent Martino

1 comment:

gina marie said...

This always makes me cry. Check out www.wordle.net It makes word clouds from you poems...it is really cool.